Organic Turkey Starter 95

A complete feed for feeding to Turkey poults from day-old to 5 weeks. Ensure a clean fresh water supply and adequate light is available. 95% of the agricultural ingredients are produced in accordance with EU Regulation 2092/91 with the remaining 5% being approved conventional ingredients. 

  • Ingredients
  • (By descending order of fresh weight): Organic Wheat, Organic Soya, Organic Maize, Organic Sunflower, Prairiemeal, Toasted Soyabean, Potato Protein, Organic Sesame seed, Brewers Yeast, Monodicalcium Phosphate, Organic Rapeseed, Premix/Min/Vit, Organic Soya Oil, Betaine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Herbs
  • Nutrient Analysis
  • Protein 27.0%
    Oil 6.2%
    Fibre 4.9%
    Ash 8.1%
    Methionine 0.54%
    Copper (as Cupric Sulphate) 10mg/kg
    Vitamin A 15,000iu/kg
    Vitamin D3 3,000iu/kg
    Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) 50iu/kg
    Selen. (Sodiumselenite)  0.35mg/kg

Related Products

Organic Poultry Layer 90

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Tablebird Finishe...

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Turkey Grower 95

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product