Organic Turkey Grower 95

.A complete feed which may be fed with organic forage and fresh clean water, used as a second stage feed from 5 weeks of age to slaughter. 95% of the agricultural ingredients are produced in accordance with EU Regulation 2092/91 with the remaining 5% being approved conventional ingredients. 

  • Ingredients
  • (By descending order of fresh weight): Organic Wheat, Organic Soya, Organic Sunflower, Organic Maize, Prairiemeal, Organic Peas, Toasted Soyabeans, Organic Wheatfeed, Organic Rapeseed, Potato Protein, Organic Sesame Seed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Premix/Min/Vit, Betaine, Sodium Bicarbonate.
  • Nutrient Analysis
  • Protein 22.8%
    Oil 4.8%
    Fibre 5.3%
    Ash 6.7%
    Methionine 0.43%
    Copper (as Cupric Sulphate) 10mg/kg
    Vitamin A 15,000iu/kg
    Vitamin D3 3,000iu/kg
    Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) 50iu/kg
    Selen. (Sodiumselenite)  0.35mg/kg

Related Products

Organic Chick Starter Gro...

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Tablebird Finishe...

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Turkey Starter 95

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product