Organic Poultry Balancer 90

Suitable for laying hens only when mixed 50% balance: 43% Organic cereal and 7% Limestone. 95% of the agricultural ingredients are produced in accordance with EU Regulation 2092/91 with the remaining 5% being approved conventional ingredients.  

This mixing ratio will give a 95% Organic content in the final feed.

  • Ingredients
  • (By descending order of fresh weight): Organic Wheat, Organic Maize, Organic Soyameal, Organic Sunflower, Potato Protein, Organic Rapeseed, Prairiemeal, Organic Sesame seed, Monocalcium Phosphate, Brewers Yeast, Premix/Min/Vit, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Soya-oil, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Herbs.
  • Nutrient Analysis
  • Protein 21.9%
    Oil 4.5%
    Fibre 4.5%
    Ash 6.5%
    Methionine 0.4%
    Copper (as Cupric Sulphate) 10mg/kg
    Vitamin A 15,000iu/kg
    Vitamin D3 300iu/kg
    Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) 50iu/kg
    Selen. (Sodiumselenite)  0.35mg/kg

Related Products

Organic Chick Starter Gro...

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Tablebird Finishe...

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product

Organic Turkey Starter 95

€ 0.00  Out of stock
view product